Sunday, July 11, 2010

Callie's First Time in the Pool



For the 4th of July we went to Bill's Uncle Ray's house for some bbq. Ray has a pool so we decided to put Callie's adorable new swimsuit to the test. We knew she liked the bathtub so we figured she would like a heated pool. And she did! She had a blast! Although there was this wacky lady there that was having a little heart attack that we were putting her in the pool. I told her it was just like a big bathtub. She said that even that was too much! I thought to myself, "I'm glad you don't have kids, they would be stinky!" We shrugged it off and waded off to our adventure. She looked a little tentative at first but she was kicking up a storm soon enough.

Bill was the one that was putting her in the water at first. Then it was my turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment