Thursday, June 10, 2010

Diaper Changes On The Go!

This was something we haven't done too much of. Last night when we were out to dinner at The Sonoma Chicken Coop we gave it a whirl. I grabbed the girl and all of her accessories and headed towards the bathroom. There was no changing table but there was a nice wide counter to work with. I found yet another use for cloth diapers: pillows for hard changing table surfaces! So we had a successful change on the go. Today while I was at school, finally visiting my 3rd period, little miss Callie was wet wet wet or so I thought. But boy was I mistaken. I had been visiting with the principal and her secretary and told the secretary that I was going to change her in the bathroom down the hall, but she told me just to use the boss' office. So I did. Felt a little strange and overexposed but we did ok. But if only she had just been wet:) I will leave the details to your imagination, but we got cleaned up and did just fine. She was a happy camper after that and I was finally able to prove to the staff that I do indeed have a real baby. I had been accused of having a fake baby because she was always asleep when I brought her to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment