Friday, June 25, 2010

Some Kind of Separation Anxiety

Callie seems to have developed some kind of separation anxiety. I first noticed it last week when a friend came over to hold her and Callie just cried and cried until I took her. I thought it was a one time thing but it is becoming more common, even with her daddy. And now it is making driving in the car interesting. If someone is in the back seat with her she is fine, but when I am driving and she is by herself in the backseat (which is most of the time) she just screams bloody murder! So of course she gets herself all worked up and sweaty by the time we arrive where we are going. From what I have found online, they seem to just grow out of it, but most of the people I found online were experiencing this around month 5 or so. We have made conscious efforts the last few days to have Callie spend more time with her daddy so she will get over this a bit, because I certainly can't hold her 24 hours a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment