Tuesday, June 29, 2010

An Evening of Firsts


We had our first tumble last night. It was awful! It was full of cliches. "I only turned my back for a second." I guess they are cliche for a reason! I had her on the couch, turned around and bam! Screaming! Luckily she was only about a foot off the ground when it happened. In a few seconds she was calm and smiling, so I assumed she was fine but we still looked online to see if we should call the doctor. Thank god for the google! From what we found, a fall from 3 feet or less usually isn't much to worry about. It is falls from counters (why would you put your baby on the counter?) that are more worrisome. Especially since she was smiling and cooing, we felt like she was fine. Then a few minutes later Callie and I were in the rocking chair and Bill was on the couch when she suddenly laughed! It was the most adorable thing ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment