Monday, June 7, 2010

Stroller Hike at Rancho

I went on a StrollerHike outing solo today. It was lovely! It was a beautiful day and a nice paved trail at Rancho San Antonio Preserve. Because it was a smaller group this time, probably 8-10 moms I got a chance to meet some really nice people. It felt good to really connect with some moms. The moms I met at the moms group are nice, but no real connection. One woman even had playdate cards that she handed out to a couple of us. Not sure if I'm ready for playdate cards, given she can't even sit up yet, but maybe some cards with my email address might be in order. One of the funniest things was that everyone was totally floored that we were out of the house at 7 weeks!? I wonder how long they waited to venture outside? I would've gone super crazy without some outings! It was a great walk and it felt wonderful to be outside in the sunshine, especially since I had had a pretty rough morning. It was just what we needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment